Wet sensation behind left knee
I have recently started getting this cold/wet feeling behind my left knee and sometimes on my stomach but when I go to wipe the water there is nothing there. Lots of people  talking about this but no answers online.I have been struggling a lot over the last year with digestive problems and malabsorption. I had Campylobacter, Helicobacter, Pancreatitis and numberous Closs Diff infections. Now I am suffering and struggling with ongoing abdominal pain, stool changes and post infective IBS. I did have a folate deficiency in January but had a normal result in March so I am no longer taking vitamins. I have constant fatigue and muscle weakness where I get regular cramping in my legs from doing nothing! Recently my immune system has been low enough to give me a chest infection and severe bacterial conjunctivitis. Yet, over the last week I have had a strange sensation that the skin behind my left knee is wet. I am not taking any different medication than usual and do not understand why?

Hi dear it's a subjective symptom A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services

Mam I understand your concern and I want to assure you that the problems which you are mentioning  in your question can be Permanently Cured by HOMOEOPATHIC treatment rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier