Pain inside knee joint
I'm 20 years old, I play basketball. I've been getting pain inside the knee joint and a bubble popping sound every time I fold my leg. I'm feeling so weak in knees.what should I do to reduce the pain and strengthen?

Hello....Athletes who participate in high demand sports like football, and basketball are more likely to injure their anterior cruciate ligaments.x ray is required ,depending on the grade of tear doctor will decide to do physiotherapy or surgery ... Consult orthopedic surgeon in the nearest hospital...

Itching inside knee joint