Knee is pain
When I bend my knee there is a sticky sound and now there is also a pain. Plz suggest me some exercise aur activities for healthy knee

Hi The sound you are talking about when you move your knee has got specific name in medicine .It is called creptius sound. When you feel pain in the knee along with creptius sound .,knee should be properly examined. A good physiotherapist can take proper history and examine the  knee movements . Good physiotherapy can relieve the knee pain.

Knee pain when bending crunching sound Exercise for knee gap Why do knees crack when bending