Knee injury query
13.6.2024 i fell down from bike on road. My right leg  knee area s swollen... Plz find the attachment and tell me about that... Is something happen or swelling  s due to that wound. Plz clarify me and thanx in advance...

Superficial wound take analgesics and antibiotics you will be fine
This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any.  -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.-   lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my you tube channel Dr NC Gupta 'Yoga Simplified' &  'me and my yoga'  IT IS FREE. --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.   Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC 3624
Only abrasion It will head with cipladin ointment
There seems to be an abrasion over your right knee and some swelling as well
visit nearby orthopaedic surgeon might have to get the xrays done to rule out any fracture take rest leg elevation apply some ice packs T.enzoflam bd T .rantac bd for 5 days
visit as early as possible if weight bearing not possible