Kidney Stone

Recently its diagnosed that my wife is suffering from Kidney Stone and because of this there is always a acute pain in her stomach. As per a Govt. Hospital Ultrasound report, its RT Kidney – 9.5cms and LT Kidney – 10.5cms and they just told, Kidney Stone in both Kidney but no information about the size of Kidney Stone. I believe I need to go for a private ultrasound test for a detailed diagnosis report. What type of Ultrasound test is required for this purpose? Some people/ practitioners says, avoid milk, curd and cheese for this disease. I did Google search. Most of links say, calcium from foods doesn’t add stones and doesn’t create problems for this disease. Please clarify the role of milk, curd, cheese and milk products for this disease.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

There is no need to think n analyze it. If u start following such instructions then u can't have anything that is available in the market, as everything has a side effect. Just accept that ur wife has a stone n visit a urosurgeon