Kidney Stone
My brother has left kidney stone problem. Last year the stone size was 4.35mm and it was pass away through urine waste but again this year he suffered same problem. Does these stone come at every interval? What are the precautions we have to take so that these stones not occur in future.

Dr. Rohit Kumar Bhadauria
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Its not a big issue ... just use homoeopathic conpoundd not patent medicine...... usr medicine according to ur constitution and the symptoms... we hv some compounds which may helpful to u...
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Howrah
Yes the tendency to form stone is present in some people nd they come up again and again. Please take Homeopathic medicines at a stretch for some time to reduce nd stop the formation of stones in body. Also drink sufficient water, avoid sedentary life,do morning exercises daily nd always take balance diet. Avoid red meat. If u want to consult privately do get back to me on this.