Keratosis Pilaris
I have this problem from childhood. It is on my arms and legs. Is there any cure? I tried allopathic medicine but nothing happened. In winters, it becomes very red and my skin is dry also. I can't wear short dresses.

Keratosis pilaris is an immune system mediated skin disease which can be brought into remission by certain medications and life style changes. A proper assessment to determine the severity of Keratosis pilaris is needed. Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. Kindly see a dermatologist for a treatment plan. There are plenty of treatment options available for this condition which means that none of the treatment is 100% effective. Treatment protocols are not standard and what may work for one patient may not work for other. However, be assured that it can be treated and relapses can be avoided.
Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps you.
Avoid Self Medications.