Keratosis Pilaris

Hi, Since 1.6 years i'm suffering with Keratosis Pilaris (Chicken Skin). First, it was started from back side of Shoulders and after that spreads to thighs, buttocks and spreading to almost 70% of body. My skin was becoming ugly and black with the bumps. I'm going into depression mode with this bloody thing. I have used Azithromycin 500 mg, Acitretin 25 mg, Tretinoin gel and Nano gel for this with Doctors suggestions. But, it was not curing. Can you please suggest any better way or better treatment for this. I heard Laser treatment will cure this Keratosis Pilaris. Please suggest me advantages, disadvantages and side effects with Laser treatment after having Laser treatment. Thanks in Advance.

Dr. Aditi Deshpande
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Lasers do help. there no disadvantage except that it might take time to respond.u can start vitamin a tablets  and apply onak sr lotion 30 mins before bathing and moisturiser with urea and lactic acid on the affected area.
consult a dermatologist for laser treatment
try to avoid waxing of affected area