Jaw problem

From Childhood onwards, i will not brush properly.. and the one teeth was affected, and slowly.. it is gone like bits and piecses... after a 10 long years.. the lower jaw is paining while eating..

Doctor Answers (3) on Jaw problem

Dr. M. R. Pujari Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
Hi.. It seems to be gum infection spreading to roots of teeth. You need to visit dentist ASAP for x-ray and treatment. Regards
Dr. Rohit Agrawal Dehradun | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Improper brushing will lead to gum problems and also predispose teeth to cavities. There may be combination of gum problem and cavities. Visit dentist for careful examination of teeth and then he will suggest you to take the necessary treatment depending on the clinical situation. I can just suggest that you should not delay any further and then maintain proper oral hygiene. Happy Smiling.
Hey, the history you give is incomplete to say anything about your condition or treatment option. So with regards to pain in jaw it could also be because of only roots left with lot of infection so I suggest you to see a dentist n get an x-ray done for correct diagnosis n treatment.