Jaw bleeding

Whenever I brush or cleanse my mouth blood comes out from my jaws. What could be the reason for this. It also swells badly. What could be the reason and please let me know how to overcome the problem
views-icons 345 Views bookmarks-icon 3 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Jaw bleeding

This is a sign of gum inflammation. It can b overcome by professional cleaning
Bleeding gums while brushing is an indication of gum disease, Pl visit nearby dentist, to check at wt stage it is depending on that treatment vl b given
Hi, most common reason for bleeding gums is inflammation. Deposition of plaque and calculus on teeth leads to gums swelling and inflammation. Other possible reason could be use of hard brush or more force during brushing. You need to visit a dentist and get oral examination and scaling & oral prophylaxis done. Meanwhile you can start with warm saline rinses to reduce gum inflammation and use a soft brush for brushing. Take care.
U are suffering from inflammation of gums which is due to depostion of plaque and calculus which cannot be removed by normal brushing so u need to go for ultrasonic scaling which can be done only in the dental clinic so I would suggest u to visit a dentist.once scaling is done the swelling and redness of gums will subside. Also use of mouthwash is recommended. Thanku
Hi as u r putting ur symtoms here it seems u r suffering from acute gingivitis i.e inflammation of the gums ., best is visit ur dentist for professional cleaning of ur teeth and proper diagnosis til then do warm saline rinses 4-5 times a day ..best of luck take care
Hi. I would suggest you do for cleaning of your teeth and gums. Also brush twice daily , drink more water and also intake more fruits. If problem still exists a thorough examination is needed