Itching problem
I am suffering from Itching problem on various part of body (behind neck,legs ,ankle,toes) for many years. I have consulted with many dermatalogist and homapathy doctors. After taking prescribed medicines itching problems disappears but again after 1-2 months it restarts.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. In skin related cases we need to see the lesion to be able to give you a opinion on it. I would suggest you consult a dermatologist again and get some investigations done to come to a exact diagnosis and then treatment accordingly. Also you have not attached a picture also. So it's very difficult. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Do you get only itching or does any lesions occur along with it? Since it been there for a long time, it's better you go for a few blood investigations. There might be some systemic cause for it. Kindly consult a good dermatologist with all your previous prescriptions for further evaluation.