Itching in whole body.
My mother is having alot of itching problem in whole body. We have gone for test twice and everything comes normal. But there is no solution. We have taken the homeopathic also but still no solution. Kindly let me know the solution as she is very irritated with this.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What tests have you got done? Can you please attach the reports.  Homeopathy medicines dont do anything. Its no use taking things which dont do anything. Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  As of now, you can give her tab. Allercet once or twice a day. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.