Body remains warm.
Since last 3 months i am facing this problem of having body heat. My body, especialy the palms and hands are hot most of the time of the day. And due to this wherever i touch my body with the hands i feel warm. My temprature stays betwen 98-98.6. I also get headaches 1-2 times a week. Worried. Can i get help pls.

Hello there. There is a false concept of body heat and body cold in everyone's mind. The temperature of the body is tightly regulated by a very sophisticated mechanism and trust me the body is very good at it. The temperature is maintained within a narrow range of normalcy. The temperature you have recorded is normal. Nothing is wrong. You may be feeling so because of nutritional deficiencies. So take a b-complex supplement everyday after food. Regards