Is this lichen planus?
So, since few days i have observed pimple like things not big not painful nit even burning on my right arm, its just like slightly raised bumps, also in both my buccal mucosa as well as inside of upper and lower lips i have brownish pigmentation, please help me to diagnose if its lichen planus? Attached 2 images, 1 of arm where 2 bumps u can see, 1 of right buccal mucosa. Only symptom i have is bucca mucosa feels rough when upper teeth are rubbed against that. Nothing else

No...to confirm best option is biopsy.. for detailed information do direct online consultation