Is there any way to increase my height
So I'm 5.7" feet tall and I'm 22 years old I'm not satisfied with my height on the other hand my younger brother who is 7 year younger than me is already crossed my height is there any chance where I'll be able to increase my height by few centimetres ?

5.7" is above average height for girls. Girls height doesn't increase much after puberty whereas boys continue to grow till 18yrs. After that the epiphyses fuse n height doesn't increase. Taking unnecessary treatment to increase height will be fruitless n harmful. So please be happy with the already good height that you have.
At this age..there is less scope for female's height increase.
Consult Online for further guidance
5'7" is a good stature
I think this height is fine. Do not compare your height with others. Please do not go for any medications now as your epiphyseal plate will be closed and growth does not occur after that.
Mostly increase in height does not occur after 18 years It depends on your parents height and genetic reasons Take healthy diet, don’t worry about your height
Your height is fine and will not grow further.