Height increasing problem
My age 19 years I'm 5.3 now is there any possibility to increase my height sir , if possibility is there what I have to do sir

Yes still the height can increase up to 21 years of age but you cannot expect more than an inch maximum in this age using any medication is not useful as most of the growth plate in bone matures But height is usually Genitics and decided by average parental height pls take diet sufficient in calcium along with sun exposure and vitamin D supplements which can contribute to your height