Is pain in the lower left abdomen normal
I'm experiencing a sharp pain on the lower left side of my abdomen. It started quite suddenly and has radiated to my lower back. I have a dull ache in my back. The pain is restricted to the left side only. Is this normal?

Consultation is advisable

Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Consult
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
You need to discuss ur complaint and symptoms in detail so we can help u with best solution to to ur problems.Please consult personally for ur personalized best care plan.
Kindly get an ultrasound whole abdomen done along with lft ,kft
Constant pain is not normal. Is there any nausea or vomiting associated with it? . History Will be required. It might be just muscle spasms or any underlying pathology. Usg abdomen will be helpful in the treatment. Get it done and consult online regarding further query and Treatment.
Get the sonography done