homeopath-icon
Is chronic acidity ,indigestion curable
Is chronic acidity,indigestion complete curable in homeopathy or just reduces the symptoms.. I have taking homeopathy for 10 yrs still acidity comes back

Yes, we can try to help you through this. Kindly contact me through Practo for online or offline consultation.

We can understand  your concern. It is can be treated by homeopathy without any side effects. A detailed case taking will be required. You can book an appointment for online  or online  consultation. We can deliver Medicine at your address in case of online  consultation if required. Regards Dr. KHAPRA'S HOMOEOPATHIC CLINIC
It is curable. You need to take constitutional medicine
drink plenty of water
Homeopathy medicine best for ur problem
u can consult me online
it can be cured
Your lifestyle may act as a maintaining cause. Then the issue will keep on recurring. Do come in for a consultation so that we can analyse where the issue is. Then we can decide if you need to change the medicine or your food habits.
Most carefully chosen medicine too may fail..
if there are some triggers present.
Yes. Chronic acidity issues can be well treated with homeopathic medication effectively and without any side effects. You need to keep a check on your diet.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance
Yess... chronic acidity completely cured by homoeopathic medicines... When it takes in correct potency and appreciate dose...go for constitutional medicine...and restricte spicy food..
constitutional medicine..
Definitely, these can be cured.
Consult me.
Take care of your lifestyle and eating habits.
Hi ..yes it's curable Homeopathic constitutional medicine will surely help you in getting rid of your sufferings See if you are taking Homeopathic medicine already and no change is there so need to see the underlying cause for same And along with medicine dietary changes are must which will be guided accordingly For more guidance and treatment connect via PRACTO APP
connect
Hello, i understand your concern. If after taking Homoeopathy medicine for 10yrs & if you are still developing symptoms it simply means it is not the right medicine & its been giving you relief superficially & the root cause is not treated yet. Usually Hyperacidity is triggered by stress, & it has to be considered. Taking a proper Constitutional Homoeopathic medicine can definitely cure your acidity & indigestion. To know more and for any other concern you can call us or reach us online.
Homeopathy has effective medicines for acidity also depends on your complete case history details which includes diet and lifestyle
consult me on practo
Yes acidity is curable but It matters how severe your acidity is and what are its maintaining causes. Consult with us for discussion.
consult with us at Practo
Never self medicate without Doctor consultation
Some more details required for proper treatment If you want you can consult me on Practo
Hi sir Yes chronic acidity and indigestion can be well treated with Homeopathy Proper  case taking by doctor and sharing detailed case history  by patient is mandatory for permanent cure Homeopathic medicines will definitely help you to  treat  without any side effects I need your detailed case history to give proper treatment and guidance If you want to consult me kindly contact through PRACTO APP Medicines will reach you via courier service Dr.Fathima  ,Tamilnadu 20 years of Medical Experience
Yes, permanent cure is possible with the help of homoeopathic constitutional medicine. There is excellent homoeopathic medicine for your complaints. I need your case details for proper treatment and guidance.
Kindly consult me on practo online or calling.
Yes it is curable by homeopathy , but detail history is required , so that proper medicine can be given ..
Can contact with me on practo
Drink plenty of water and do physical exercise
If your symptoms are coming again,you need to find out the cause.it could be gastritis or fatty liver.
blood test- LFT Endoscopy
avoid oily spicy food.have your meal on time .and good water intake.physical exercise is really important.
Hi dear a homoeopathic treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier service
Best medicine of acidiity  in homoeopathy cure within 30 days
It can be cured by homeopathy.
Yes, indigestion and acidity are very much curable by homoeopathy. This requires a proper detailed case taking along with some lifestyle changes.
Can contact through Practo