Is bow legs possible in an adult?
Can an adult aged 32 suddenly grow bow legs? Its been a week that I feel that my legs (below knees) have tightened/swollen/became heavy and along with that I can feel that my legs have slanted outwards? Is there any deficiency? Whom should I consult?

You need some blood test some orthotic devices and osteoneurophysiotherapy Consult me search browse on goggle practo website Dr Rajinder sharma senior Orthopaedic neurospine joint Replace surgeon ,42 years expertise chandigarh health Department Govt Multispeciality Hospital retired Chandigarh(U.T)
Kindly consult a ortho surgeon It needs to be investigated. This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep a  pillow under the knees. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water/ Gel pac . Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for back and lower limbs. --.visit my YouTube channel 'DrN C Gupta' and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. Kindly subscribe to the channel to get continuous guidence & notifications. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw IT IS FREE. --or else contact a physiotherapist. -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab once a day x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab Once  a day x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. Thanks. Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho.) DMC no.3624
Sudden bowing of both the knees cannot happen at your age.. Swelling and tightness in your legs and calves warrants attention.. Please consult with Orthopaedic surgeon for clinical evaluation of your condition..
No, suddenly bow leg is not possible in 32 year age.. you may have some vitamin deficiency.. you can check vitamin d level in blood  You can consult nearby orthopedic hospital..