Insomnia for six months

I have been suffering from insomnia for six months. Please help me. I can't get sleep at all. This is hampering my studies. I am in CA final studying in Delhi. My exam is due in two months.please help me out. It seems my body gets tired but my mind doesn't. I try to sleep very hard but can't. I am a very good guy. No smoke,meat,tea,etc. I don't know why this has happened to me in the first place. I regularly do yoga and exercise also but to no avail. I am really in a big trouble.If I don't get it resolved my life would be doomed because I have to pass CA this attempt anyhow. I am afraid how could i do this having insomnia in my brain. Your advice is only my option now. Please help.

Doctor Answers (7) on Insomnia for six months

Head and foot massage with tungadhrumadi taila and manasamitra vati 2 at bed time will give you instant sleep
Subh Arogya. . . . . . . .
It is very clear from your word that you are under lot of stress... My friend no exam is bigger than your health....undue fear of failure is causing your mind to work overtime. Please do not stress yourself and your health over an exam.
Regards,
Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Have a cup of hot milk before going to bed.
Apply warm brahmi thailam to head before going to bed.
Lie down on the bed and concentrate different parts of your body with deep and slow breathing.
Listen to soft music.
Dr. Alok Sharma Meerut | Ayurveda
You can take अमरसुन्दर वटी,  शिरोधारा from mcd panchkarma hospital near your residence
Please undergo shirodhara treatment at a genuine panchakarma centre in Delhi.. It will benefit you a lot..
Hi ,it is clear that your sleeplessness is due to your high stress level. Ayurvedic treatment can surely help you . You can consult experienced Ayurvedic physician , meanwhile start taking - brahmi vati (budhivardhak)-1tab m/e with warm milk. Saraswatarishta -4tsf mixed with 8 tsf water After lunch and dinner.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello I suggest you to consult a psychiatrist in first place as we need to talk to you about it... it looks like you are under stress  for your exams which is quite natural because of which you have become insomniac ...please consult a psychiatrist in person I am sure they will be able to help you out thank you