Injury in left foot
Injury in my left foot upper last 1 week , I apply in injury (povidone-iodine ointment usp 5% w/w) but no improvement any other medicine ?

If will not just improve with this oint. Need specific treatment . I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Detailed history and investigation including blood sugar is advisable
Consultation for proper treatment is advisable
Require antibiotics and consultation at the earliest
Consult for proper medications
Need antibiotics also..consult for detail