Foot injury
Hi, I got poked by a stapler pin recently at a function on the foot. I was able to take out the pin almost instantly with a tiny droplet of blood and felt a tiny pinch. Now after few days I still feel pain while walking and cannot completely apply pressure. I see no physical evidence of puncture or injury or puss or a swelling. The pain exists only if I exert pressure. Please advice if I should take a tetanus or consult a specialist on the matter. Thank you!

Hi...., I went through your clinical query... Yes, you need to take tetanus booster... Consider antibiotics also for 5 days....The pain will last for few days...Apply warm compresses over the affected area... Consider pain relievers... If the pain persists even after taking painkillers, or if you have other symptoms and are uncertain of the cause, Kindly consult Physician for further evaluation....

Severe foot pain without injury Ankle and foot injuries Foot pain when walking