Foot Injury due to Road Accident
I met with an accident and had an injury on my foot. My foot is inflammed and swollen. I got my foot x-ray done. It is normal. However when i try to stand, there is acute pain for 1-2 mins and then i am normal to walk on both the legs but with little pain ( I am putting pressure on my other leg while walking ) Currently i am using Mupirocin ointment i.p. and sometimes i had used cipladine powder in between. It is 5th day now. Today my injury is letting off some water after applying the oinment and also it is itching. Also I do not have any pain when i am lying down or seating at one place. It only pains when i stand and try to walk. I have been elavating my let by using pillows and i have also applied icepack on it to reduce the inflammation. So the swelling has reduced a bit but the pain in the foot continues.

It’s healing that’s y itching. If need any specific guidance then you can chat online.

I can see pus formation is happening inside so, you would be having pinching pains. Take calendula 30: 4-4-4-4 pills for 10 days Apply Calendula Q to the wound with cotton.
Keep the wound dry.
Consult online ..
There is an inflammation over there....there might be a sprain...so dont try to walk or put any pressure over it ...take rest but sweeling is the matter of concern....i m prescribing some medicine both of Allopaty and Ayurveda but keep in mind if there is any internal injury u have to take Ayurveda medicines then only it will heal properly or else it may give u problems after some days....for ur pain n sweeling and for healing i m precscribing u a medicine....
1) Tab Enzoflam 1-1-1 2) Tab Phlogam 1-0-1 3) Tab Cefixime 1-0-1 4) Abhadi guggula 2-0-2 5) Tab Cissni gold 2 tab twice a day.. 6). Pinda taila for local application over sprain site...
Dont do extra movement over there...for any further problems consult me....