Infection in vagina
I have been experiencing itching, burning sensation, and pain in vagina from past 2 weeks. I have also felt some boil kind of thing near vulva region. There is thick discharge coming out and it is odourless. Please suggest.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Show to gynac near by as internal examination only help you
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Vaginal discharge and itching could be due to many reasons like candidiasis, bacterial vaginosis, trichomaniasis, pelvic inflammatory disease, gonorrhoea. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a dermatologist or gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment.