Vagina Problem

Hi ,I'am 22 years old and i recently lost my virginity on sunday now itz been 5 days am suffering from extreme burning sensation in my vagina along with some pain in it n there is some unexplained sensation above my vagina am not being able to walk or sit properly the burning sensation is hurting me 24/7 please help me

views-icons 1321 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on <p>Vagina Problem</p>

Thank you for your question.
You do not mention if you had sex without a condom.
In all possibility what you are suffering from is an infection. The infection is likely to be in the vagina as well as the urethra. You did not mention if you are bleeding or have any discharge.
I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist asap. Please also tell them if you had unprotected sex as you will need advice about your pregnancy risk as well as sexually transmitted infections.
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much. Please remember for next time that you should avoid intercourse till you are completely better. This can take up to two weeks. It is important to always be safe and use condoms even for oral sex. The risk for pregnancy is there in any part of the cycle so if you are thinking of having sex at least once a week you need to use something more reliable to prevent pregnancy. You should insist on condom even if you use something else. Finally, it is OK to use a lubricant when having sex. it can prevent friction and injuries due to dryness. Your gynaecologist can help you with this.
hope this helps