Vagina problem
Hi i got intimate last sunday (lost virginity) & v guys use condom previously i wz bleeding but d burning sensation is not goin & i feel heaviness above my vagina sometimes am not being able to sit properly plz suggest me some solution as i cnt visit a docter & itz been a week dz burning sensation is not goin

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry you are suffering so much discomfort. It is possible it is a urine infection or a small injury locally that has swollen up. You might be better off seeing a gynaecologist who will need to prescribe some antibiotics and local treatment depending on what they see. You are unlikely to get the best result by self medicating. The most effective treatment is the correct one. You can choose to wait for a couple of days, drink plenty of water and see if it settles but I doubt it will do so. Some sexually transmitted infections can happen inspite of using condoms and can be quite painful. They need to be seen before the correct treatment can be prescribed. It may be better and quicker to show a gynaecologist than worry about what it might be. please remember that your doctor has seen and heard it all before. Its not embarrassing or new for them. They can help you with the right treatment. best wishes