Lost virginity
I have lost my virginity around 8 months ago and had sex around 20 times and now my family is thinking about my marriage and as I m not a virgin. So please can u tell me how do I regain my virginity I do know that hymen can't be grown back please help me with some tips to tighten it.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

You should think about it before doing the act.. As it's not possible to regain the hymen.. Now dont think too much
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

There is no way u can regain u can regain it virginity once u have lost it. There is no reason to worry as nobody can know whether u r a virgin unless u tell by your own mouth. So bury it past and forget it. Don't talk about it to anyone