Virginity test
I want to know that how i can test my girlfriend's virginity, i want to know that she is virgin or not. She is telling me that she never done anything wrong but i want to know, so you please tell me the simple way to check her virginity...

Hello there I understand your concern and anxiety....there are no tests to identify virginity and according to me it's not right way to build any kind relationship brother...relationship will be stronger only when you respect your partner and I don't think you are doing...if you have doubt I would suggest you to clear it in respectable way...hope you understand... Regards.
Hello....... This test cannot be done without consent of person moreover normal person who don't have any idea cannot interpret test result , there are conditions where test result shows positive but reason might not be the loss of virginity , Relationship should be built on faith , if you are accepting her as life partner you have to believe her, no other way.

Common symptoms after losing virginity