Virginity test
I want to know that how i can test my girlfriend's virginity, i want to know that she is virgin or not. She is telling me that she never done anything wrong but i want to know, so you please tell me the simple way to check her virginity...

Hello....... This test cannot be done without consent of person moreover normal person who don't have any idea cannot interpret test result , there are conditions where test result shows positive but reason might not be the loss of virginity , Relationship should be built on faith , if you are accepting her as life partner you have to believe her, no other way.

Common symptoms after losing virginity