Increase my weight
Hi, this is janu. Im so worried, because of my lean. Due to my lean, everyone teasing me even my husband. I need to increase my weight. I have already following the food diet but not big improvement in my weight. can U pls suggest and help me on this.

Hello Plz contact directly  you can take online consultation through practo account- anjali Kanphade We need your full histroy then only we can suggest diet and exercise how to do

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+191
Chat with a dietician
Before giving you any suggestions I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
You need to take high protein diet. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello, Losing weight continuously can be due to a lot of reasons. Suggestion is to get checked for any underlying medical condition. -Exercise daily for an hour -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition.
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hello practo user. Need your detailed case to analyse the causes and history to construct your ideal weight gain plan.
contact directly through practo chat for further assistance.