Increase my height

Sir i want to increase my height.Is there any medical way to grow it .my age is 22 and now is it possible to grow it more. Please let me know if any medical treatment for it.
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Increase my height

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well there is no medical treatment as have surpassed the growth spurt and now would have attained your adult can still indulge in some outdoor activity any game or gym an do lot of protein intake for good development of your not fall for all the other things available in the market which claims of increasing the height as the results are unknown and may have adverse effects too...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?