Increase in height

I turned 20 this may and my height is 5'8". Are there any height increasing supplements to boost my height to 2-3 inches more?

Doctor Answers (2) on Increase in height

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
In this age height growth is difficult. Don't take supplements that will have side effects. Ur weight is 3 KGS more just lose it.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... I can understand your concern....Height is genetically determined.... once you're done growing, that's pretty much it. Men grow height-wise until 21 years old, although depending on the person they may experience slight changes until 25. In their later twenties, you're already not producing the regul ar pulsatile bursts of growth hormone needed to stimulate longitudinal growth, but if an exogenous source is provided, the growth region of the bone known as the epiphyseal plate has already shut down, so you'd only grow laterally.....