Increase breast size
Please Suggest some exercises for breast enlargement .at the age 26...is it safe to use satavari...does it affect monthly cycle

Keep your hand in namaskaram pose and open your elbow outside .....Do it 25 secs hold x5 timesx3 times a day for 3 months....you will see the changes
Take Eminent physiotherapist supervision of prescribed exercise atleast for a month and follow it another 2 months by yourself
Don't think too much about it...... accept the way you are...love yourself first......keep doing exercise relaxly...Take some good fat foods like badam,,, cashew,,,avacoda,,,,, Take some seed therapy like flax seeds and pumpkin seeds for day 1 of periods to day 15 and sesame seeds & sunflower seeds from day 16 _ 30 each 1 teaspoon for hormonal balance....... Take care......
Breast is made of many muscles .The main muscle is pectoralis. So the way we build up and tone our other body muscles the same applies for breast also. With age the size and tone of ms breast may change. After marriage and after pregnancy the size of females breast increases. But dear I feel rather than size tone and confidence to carry your breasts is more important. You can give me call through practo to learn exercises www.physioanjana.com
Yes, with the help of physiotherapist and exercises that would guide, can give you the best results
Pectoralis muscles are the one which need to be worked on . Consult  physiotherapist  near you to learn those
consult physiotherapist
Take herbal supplements..
for further information consult me privately
Yes with proper guidance and exercises from the Physiotherapist will help you in achieving your goal.
please visit this link for small introduction. https://www.facebook.com/1408234625859928/posts/2109670992382951/
try to connect with experts online of offline.
Use satavari with caution.         Consult a cosmetologist for breast implant.
I have best tips and remedies for consult online with me
You can perform brest exercise by own infront of the mirror rotate it with the help of two hands clockwise and anti clockwise and you also can use panam brest cream for tighten it cost about 350 to 500 Indian rupees and another one name  boobs brest cream for size and good shape of brest cost 1000 Perform most of the exercise
satavari is also known as asparagus it is a herb called adaptogenic it helps the body and reduces the physical and emotional stress
satavari improves the vitality it doesn't effect the monthly cycle.