diabetes-icon
IME-9 or BGR-34 Tablet
Which tablet is better IME-9 or BGR-34 for Type-2 diabetes? My Father has Type-2 diabetes for last 20 years. We have come across these two different ayurvedic tablets prepared by Indian Labs. Which one would you recommend? Currently my father takes insulin and has undergone bypass surgery 8 years back. Please help.

Never took any ayurved medication without expert opinion of ayurved esp in Diabetes , Hypertension etc.... Self medication of any pathy injurious to health......so better to consult ayurveda doctor before taking ayurved medication from net, on line consulting or news papers etc... As diabetes (NIDDM type 2) in Ayurved is Madhuprameh & it's incurable state as per classical text. No any sure cure.....it's may be controlled by some medication n diet planning