diabetes-icon

IME 9 TABLET

IME 9 Tablet is for type 1 diabetes in children my daughter had type 1 diabetes she is 8 years old so is it safe for children with type 1 diabetes ??

Dr. Nikhil Prabhu
Diabetologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Type 1 diabetes is absolute insulin deficiency state and requires life long insulin treatment.
Dr. Geetendra Singh Dhanawat
Diabetologist 15 yrs exp Mumbai

IME 9 is an Ayurvedic preparation and we can't use it in our practice. As we follow the international guidelines for diabetes management. As an allopathic doctor, it is very difficult me to give any comments on this matter. But you should understand the basic science of type 1 diabetes where the body lacks the ability to produce insulin and exogenous or outside insulin is the only cure today to save the patients from life threatening complications like keto acidosis etc. So please consult Ayurvedic doctor for IME 9. I know you will do best for your daughter and not putting her on any kind of risk. Wishing her good health.