IBS-C with piles

Hi, I had been suffering from IBS-C with constipation and diarrhea for the past 10+ years. Initially i couldn't figure out what the problem was, later by doing extensive research online and consulting many GI they said it's IBS. I go to toilet 4-5 times a day, before and after lunch. I also have Anal fissures/ Hemorrhoids which is causing uneasiness and am living life with anxiety, depression and always in panic. I also consulted a homeopath already, they had given me some globules and drops and none worked. Pls suggest a permanent remedy to this never ending problem of mine ?

Hi.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. If you have diarrhea, you may find that eating small, frequent meals makes you feel better. But if you're constipated, eating larger amounts of high-fiber foods may help move food through your intestines.....