Having ibs

I'm suffering ibs slast 5yrs having all symptoms about irritable bowel Syndrome.. Eventho i consult physicist also gastro, taken all the tests.. Everything will be normal.. Pls refer doctor..
views-icons 172 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravindra Gaadhe
Gastroenterologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
meet Dr piramanayagam or Dr sheshadri at Apollo main,  chennai . they are both good gastroenterologist experienced in treating IBS.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?