I want to lose my weight
I m 80 kg at this moment.... What type of diet should i follow??  And stretch marks are also appearing on my skin... What is the cause of that and how to remove them??

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi thanks for you questions. Pl note for your case pl.v a low calorie diet plan I dnt know your height .then I help u specifically. Otherwise go low cereals mainly rice,no junk,fast foods.no butter,ghee saturated fat products like. Take plant protien like soya,chana,curd etc. No banana, grapes,potato less ..no fried rice or like these. Sleep only 7 hours.moderate lifestyles, dynamic as much possible. For strechmarks reson ? Otherwiseay be for allerg y. Go ELIZA test if unknown.