I want to increase my height
My height is 165 cm I want to increase 5 cm more kindly suggest me some medicine and syrup for this thing

Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Please ask me directly for personalized height gain diet plan for you.
Height increase only till age 21. If you have crossed your age it's difficult to achieve but yes reducing few kgs may make you look tall.
You need to take proper diet and stretching exercise.
Contact me directly on practo or www.nehadietcounsellingfacilitity.com
Healthy and Nutritious diet Regular cardio exercise 45min