I want to check
I dont know the problem but i want to know my sexual health so that i may know whether there is a problem or not

sexual health? wht about it ..plz b specific

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+117
Chat with a sexologist
Consult.a Gynae as your problem not very clear
your question is very vague, consult a gynaecologist
Fears about sex in growing boy and girl is common which reaches to peaks while thinking about impending marriage. Its all due to lack of sex education. Boys get afraid about the size and shape of their genitals and ability to perform in intercourse with their organ etc... a kind of intense Performance Anxiety. Girls undergo a lot of fear about their looks, attractability/desirability, worry about misconceptions about nuptual bleeding and pain in intercourse, hymen rupture -- virginity questions, ability of future fertility etc. You better talk about all these worries with a comfortable experienced and understanding type of elderly lady or come for Premarital se counselling to a sexologist.