I want perfect teeth
I am having buck teeth.. What to do to get perfect teeth How does it cost to get perfect teeth.......

Buck teeth can be corrected by braces treatment. Consult ur nearest Orthodontist for different types of braces and their respective costs

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+189
Chat with a dentist
Hi cost depends on d problem. To get perfect teeth there r multiple options. So u visit ur dentist get examination done and know d different treatment plans and their costs.
It's can be easily rectified by smile design using direct composites. It will cost rs 2000/- and take 45 minutes. For more info visit www.trisadental.in

Perfect shape of a woman Garden of life perfect food