I m having phimosis

My penis foreskin is so much tight ..and it is not going back while it erecting .plz suggest me wht to do ...
views-icons 12 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I m having phimosis

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern and I hope you are not in too much pain. Phimosis needs to be addressed to by a general Surgeon. The only treatment for phimosis is circumcision. In circumcision, the foreskin is removed surgically. People may advice you to apply this/ apply that but trust me, nothing apart from circumcision works. So better to consult a general surgeon in person for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?