I m having phimosis
My penis foreskin is so much tight ..and it is not going back while it erecting .plz suggest me wht to do ...

Hello there. I can understand your concern and I hope you are not in too much pain. Phimosis needs to be addressed to by a general Surgeon. The only treatment for phimosis is circumcision. In circumcision, the foreskin is removed surgically. People may advice you to apply this/ apply that but trust me, nothing apart from circumcision works. So better to consult a general surgeon in person for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.