I m feeling fever
I m feeling fever from last 3-4 days, I consulted with a doctor in my home town but still fever is not coming down and I am also feeling very weak.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

Get the following tests done and follow up with the reports immediately. 1.Complete Haemogram. 2.Widal. 3.Typhidot IGG, IGM. 4.Urine Routine and MICROSCOPY. 5.PS for MP. 6. Dengue NS1 7. Chikungunya IgM. ( Rapid ) And If you still don't find anything In  tests 8. Blood culture and sensitivity. 9. Dengue Serology . 10. Urine culture and sensitivity.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
If fever not responding to antipyretics...need evaluation and tests for cause of fever...meet MD physician