Feeling Hot, but no fever
I had cold,cough and fever 10-15 days back. Still now my body feels hot but there is no fever when I checked on the thermometer.Also I have slight weakness in my body.What are these symptoms related?What medication I can take to prevent or cure this?

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... It may be due to viral fever...I would suggest you to get platelets counts checked and in some cases if typhoid fever you may get symptoms like these... Consult nearest physician for clinical examination and for relevant investigations he or she will do the needful... Regards.