I have marks on my teeth

I have marks on my teeth and my right upper tooth was have a problem of cavity came outside. Actually doctors says root canal treatment and caps .it costs 10000 rupees .and scaling was 1500 rupees.Actually I not that worth.its heavy amount to me. First I have to scling my teeth after that I have to started for root canal.Is there any problem sir,Can U do like this.For root canal process ,I need to save money,Its long process to me .so can U suggest me about this.

Dr. Kamini Singh
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 2 yrs exp Noida

Different dentists can charge different amount for the same procedure as per their location of the clinic and various other factors. You can try visiting other dentists too to get the best possible affordable tt plan that falls well within your budget.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

If treatment cost is worrying you then you can always consult other dentists for clinical evaluation and treatment options..... the fees for different treatments also varies from dentist to dentist..... or else the most cost effective treatment will be provided at any government dental Institute..... Regards....
Dr Shruti Agarwal
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 14 yrs exp Kolkata
The cost of treatment  depends largely on doctor's  expertise and infrastructure  so make a judicious  decision , afterall  it's your body you are investing in
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello..as your major concern is regarding cost ,visit nearby govt college and hospital and take 2nd opinion.scaling is done to clean all the teeth and if the decay(cavity) extended to vital tissue, root canal treatment and cap is advised.but get the treatment done.
Dr. Shilpa
Dentist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
u major concern is regarding treatment cost I guess some clinics they charge high because of the area that is located basically more than the cost quality of treatment matters it is bettrer to go to a good doctor