I have constipation and piles.
Good afternoon! I have a complaint of constipation. After defecation, I always suffer from pain in the anus. I also have two pimple-like structures in the area, they are small in size but the other one is very tiny. What should I do?

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Consultation needed. Consult personally on Practo app or 8318469_886
you can consult me here or on whatsapp 997180*5905 for instant consult Will be happy to help you out
Consultation with a surgeon is advisable
Consult general surgeon for physical examination
Eat high fibre diet. Please consult for medications