I don't know
I only find myself fantasizing, worrying and feeling guilty throughout the day. And I can't actually what I've been thinking throughout the day. I can't study with these voices in my head. However, I can play mini militia with atleast 70 percent attention.

Doing is only doing dear. Thinking and knowing are all only about the Knowledge . Taking a baby step alone will resolve ur issues. Anything  is possible in this world only by doing , that is taking action on the plans which you wish.
Do consult a Psychological Counsellor and hv clarity about u and ur future.
Hello, there seems to be a lot on your mine-- could be thoughts, voices (internal?), feelings etc. Try and see if they repeat more than you can tolerate, be intrusive in your work, you are unable to stop or ignore them?. In such a case be aware that these could be due to serotonin deficiency-- depression or even OCD. These two syndrome need to be ruled out as early as possible to avoid its worsening. Show to a psychiatrist and get yourself checked.
consult a psychiatrist