Feeling Guilty

Hi Team, Am feeling so guilty about an action I did recently, To one of my female friend, my texts were not answered for so many days, and I sent some harsh mesaages in that frustration after that I realised the mistake and, I said, I was disturbed for ur unreactiveness and unable to work with that disturbance. She took it in different way and blocked me in all social mediums, I tried to call her so many times to say sorry about it, but all my calls are not being picked up, Am feeling, I did something wrong since then, Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks PS: I meant disturbance was her unreactiveness towards my harsh messages.

Doctor Answers (2) on Feeling Guilty

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Allow some time to get her healed for the msgs you had sent. Time will heal both of you. Do not try to nag her through other sources of common friends etc.... If even after some time that she is not bothered about you then you have to think about this relationship itself. Please wait for a positive twist....
Dr. Satish Ramaiah Bangalore | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi

Emotions are real and so are perceptions. How we perceive things in life is important. But how it occurs to others is equally or rather more important. You need to start acknowledging how she may have perceived & felt following your messages. Even if you don't agree with those perceptions, that's ok. But appreciate them as they are actually 'facts' for them. Take things as matters of facts, then you will address them in a whole new way. If possible, meet her & acknowledge her feelings. Regards