Feeling guilty all time
Hello Dr. I'm in a relationship for 3 years. My parents also agreed my relation with her. I had a bad habit of reading various types of porn stories. One day I doubted on her. She was really upset for my behavior. Then I realized that the doubt comes to my mind for the porn stories and all these staff. I've consulted

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Some amount of insecurity in a relationship is normal in the first few years if a relationship. However the extent of the problem depends on the way you handle these insecurities. Things usually get better with time. However if it is causing a lot if distress to you or your partner, you must seek counselling from a psychologist or a psychiatrist.