I am very slim
I am very slim .. My height is 5'9feet or my weight is 47kg.. I want to make perfect.. I also join gym.. Please recommend me a mass gainer or protein powder without side effects .. Thnku

Take high protein diet. You can take whey protein powder.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+112
Chat with a dietician
Hi dear I understand your concern. Gaining muscle mass includes a lot of dedication towards proper diet and exercise. You can start having natural good proteins and then depending on your need and can switch to supplements later.
Good protein foods are dal, sprouts rajma, lobia, chana etc and of non veg then eggs, fish or lean meat. Along with these have good balance of cereal and good fats like nuts too.
You can connect to any of us personally for customized diet plan suited best in your lifestyle and body type.