I am under weight.
I weigh 50 kg and my height is 5 11". I go to gym because during bulking up I dont want to gain fat on body but want to build a musclular body. Which diet should I be fillowing? Since I am pure vegeterian there is lack of protein in my diet. For that I use whey protein after my workout. Also which multivitamin supplement should i take.

Hi..... Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. A heavy dinner adds weight to your body as your metabolism is not as active when you sleep as compared to when you are awake. High Proteins Along With Calories- Only calories won’t add to your body weight ,include the right amount of proteins to your diet.....